Tuesday 24 February 2009

First Moleskine

IMG_3209 

Maybe I was started at the end to the begin
Or perhaps I do to the beginning to end
I feeling this is the necessary point
This first point, the first sketch
Still maybe found one way to understand
or perhaps I leaves the time pass
Maintaining the honor, perfecting abilities
This will be my way

Still I remember
The time don’t stop

But not me exempt by surprises... .

 

Primeiro Moleskine
Talvez comece de traz para frente
Ou talvez da frente para traz
Senti que era o ponto necessário
Este primeiro ponto, o primeiro sketch
Ainda quem sabe ache uma maneira de entender
Ou somente deixe o tempo passar
Mantendo a honra, aprimorando habilidades
Este será o meu caminho

Ainda me recordo que
O tempo não para

Mas não me isento de surpresas... .

No comments:

Post a Comment