Saturday 21 March 2009

Cathedral of Nossa Senhora da Aparecida

At the lastest Sunday I travelled with my family to the Cathedral of Nossa Senhora da Aparecida (Saint Mary of the Aparecida) in the Aparecida do Norte City, nearby São Paulo and São José dos Campos Cities. The Aparecida is an small city with an basically rural jobs economy, but the religious tourism is very important for the city. This is sketches from the Cathedral, two of the interior and one outdoor of the back side..

I carried my Moleskine, some material for sketching and my camera. The parents of my wife are Catholic and I'm Spiritist (the religion started by Allan Kardec)... I like place´s that make me feel more peace.

1 comment:

  1. Fala Bresci!

    Obrigado por sua visita.
    Realmente o trabalho da Constança é muito bom, muito delicado e sensível.Eu conheci o trabalho dela através de uma amiga do Bráz.
    A galera do 308 está organizando um novo itinerário....Em breve teremos notícias.
    Enquanto isso, estamos aguardando páginas do livro de artista coletivo...
    Já começaram a chegar...hehehe....faltam as suas...
    Abraços!

    Alexandre

    P.S. Adorei as aquarelas...estão cada vez mais soltas e mais fortes ! Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete