Wednesday 19 August 2009

Memorial da América Latina


I took my wife on last saturday to sign up the course of postgraduate and I decide in this time go to sketch the Memorial da America Latina (Memorial of Latin America), nearby that campus, with my daughter. At that place I had a great surprise! I forgot at home my pencil's box. My luck, I was with my watercolor traveler kit and an watercolor paper in my bag. The Memorial is an cultural place destined for the Latin American people, built with interesting curves by architect Oscar Niemeyer.

Fui no sábado levar a minha esposa para fazer inscrição em um curso de pós graduação, aproveitei para ir desenhar o Memorial da América Latina, que fica próximo ao campus, com a minha filha. Para a minha surpresa, esqueci em casa a caixa de lápis. Com sorte estava com um papel de aquarela na prancheta e meu estojo de aquarela de viagens na bolsa. O Memorial da América Latina é um espaço cultural destinado ao povo Latino Americano, construído com curvas ousadas pelo arquiteto Oscar Niemeyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment