Friday 5 February 2010

Rainy Friday


I had a pleasure lunch in the past Friday with my friends Suzuki and Mariko, we went at that day to a Japanese restaurant. Not the better of that region but to a nice one. It was a rainy day. After the lunch, we walked with our brolly to Copenhagen to drink the better coffee of that city, in my opinion.


This is another view of the Braz Leme street. I finalized it this sketch in my house applying watercolors.
For the ground, It remembers me the Bill Watterson style, when he paints his sceneries for the comic stories Calvin and Hobbes. I like so much of those pieces.



Sexta-feira chuvosa

Na sexta-feira passada eu tive um agradável almoço com meus dois amigos Suzuki e Marico. Nós fomos a um restaurante japonês localizado em uma rua escondida da Braz Leme. Não era o melhor restaurante da região, sim um bem pequeno mas aconchegante. Era um dia chuvoso. Depois do almoço nos fomos tomar um saboroso café na Copenhague, o melhor da cidade na minha opniçao.

Esta é uma outra vista da Av Braz Leme. Depois eu finalizei este esboço na minha casa, aplicando aquarela.
Para a pintura do chão, eu me lembrei do tradicional estilo de pintura de Bill Watterson, quando ele pinta os cenários das histórias em quadrinho Calvin e Haroldo. Eu gosto muito destas tirinhas.

No comments:

Post a Comment